Hello and good evening to all! Before we get to the 31 questions... I just want to welcome all of you to my new and improved blog/website/writing space. Here in my little spot you may read and experience things from my personal life as well others. I have so many exciting things to share with you and I hope you are excited to join this journey with me. I do not have any expectations for this blog, but I do hope to make some connections, friends and just have FUN while doing it! Without further ado, here is the
-My son. We spent time getting ready for bed, one of my favorite things to do with him.
02. Who did you hug today?
-My husband and child.
03. Describe your day in one word.
04. How are you?
-I’m doing well today, considering it was a Monday.
05. Did you do more talking or listening today?
-Listening for sure. Lots to learn and take in!
06. How much is a gallon of gas?
-I believe in my area it is $2.19.
07. What was the last thing you did?
-Write up two months of prompts for this here blog!
08. What’s the next book you are going to read?
-”Beyond Tragedies” by Saradia Chatterjee. (Hint: make sure you keep up with me on the books....There are some good things to follow!)
09. What was your last mistake?
-To be honest, I do not really know.
10. What was the last gift you gave?
-Flowers to my mother, for no particular reason.
11. What is your mission?
-I believe my mission right now is to help others... help them believe in themselves and know that there is someone else who is battling dark days like them.
12. If others described how you acted today in one word, It would be?
13. What is the current amount of cash in your wallet?
-Ha! Good one....
14. Describe the last piece of furniture you purchased?
-That would be a dark cherry shelf for our bathroom.
15. What time did you wake up this morning?
-I actually got up around 7 this morning. My body has been feeling very weak and baby let us sleep in this morning before work! That never happens!
16. Describe the last time you were embarrassed.
-Oh, I do not remember but I’m sure it had to deal with passing gas while laughing super hard.... it happens people.
17. How did you improve yourself today?
-While getting cussed at by an angry person, I knew it was not because of me. I’m actually getting better at not letting what others say affect me as much when it comes to negative things.
18. How much time did you spend outside today?
-Most likely about 3-4 hours total. My full work outside of home job is an office position and I had a lot of paperwork!
19. In one year from today, what word do you hope best describes your life?
20. Who in your life is crazy talented? What is their talent?
-Well I just learned my co-worker and teammate is crazy awesome at painting last week!
21. What do you wish there was more of in the world?
22. My favorite sound is....?
-Silence. I love when I can shut my brain off and actually listen to the world around me, in complete and utter silence.
23. What impact do you hope to have on the world?
-I hope I can show others that they are not alone. I hope that one day I will leave a legacy behind me of having a pure, faithful, servant heart.
24. If you made laws, what one would you make today?
-Mandatory siestas everywhere!! Come on folks, it is proven mid-afternoon naps creates more productivity and happier people.
25. Describe your last life-changing moment.
-When I gave birth to our son and even more recently, my battle with PPD. (more on that later). Both gave me a sense of pride and joy.
26. What opportunity are you waiting for?
-Opportunity for growth.
27. How many emails did you have today?
-Oh gosh, too many. So much junk mail.. I really need to start unsubscribing to things!
28. What is the last movie you saw?
-Ha! This would be Miracle on 34th street, in my cozy bed wrapped in a soft blanket.
29. Are you settling for something?
30. What is standing in your way?
-I have to be honest. Only myself is standing in my way of achieving success. Especially when it comes to weight loss and strength gained. I hope this blog will help with that.
31. What was the happiest headline in the news today?
-Now, forgive me... I was just able to catch up today with the past days of news.. Having a toddler can do that to you! But I digress. I would say the happiest headline I have seen within the past two days is about baby Rainn. No parent or gaurdian should have to go through the feeling of loosing a child. Wither lost or passed on. It truly is great to see a new posting about a child being found, alive, unharmed and returned home.
**all these questions came from debbiehodge.com, I found them on a pinterest link :)**
That's all I have for tonight. I hope you enjoyed my 31 questions! Come back on Wednesday for my thoughts on Fall.
If you were to answer any of these 31 questions, which one would it be? Leave your answer below.